Name: Shri Parmanand Singh
Joined: - 15-07-2013
A dynamic professional with over 35 years of rich experience in Power sector comprising of Operation of 210 & 500 MW thermal power plant, Efficiency Management, Maintenance Planning, New project Management, Strategy Planning, Operation Services, Availability Based Tariff, Commercial, Business Excellence, Safety & Environment Management, CSR, in various projects of NTPC in India. A keen planner with proven abilities in devising strategies to augment business, developing and promoting activities for business excellence. Verifiable year on year success, in achieving revenue and business growth objectives in highly competitive environments. Highly successful in building relations with upper level decision makers, seizing control of critical problem areas and delivering on organizational commitments. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities of a change agent, leading motivated teams towards achieving organizational goals.
Born on 26.04.1953 in Begusarai district of Bihar, he had his schooling at Sir G. D. Patliputra School Patna and passed Matriculation in 1967. He did his Mechanical Engineering from VNIT Nagpur (Then Visvesvaraya Regional college of Engineering) in the year 1976.
After serving in Maharashtra State Electricity Board in Operation & Maintenance of Thermal Power Plant for about seven years, he joined NTPC in the 1985. In NTPC he worked for about 28 years in various departments at various capacities.
He is “Fellow” of Institution of Engineers (India).
Besides he is a
• Certified Assessor for the Confederation of Indian Industry and Export Import Bank of India “Award of Business Excellence”.
• Certified “Six Sigma Green Belt” by The Omnex Academy USA.
• Certified Lead Auditor on Occupational Health and Safety Management System by The British Standard Institution.
• Trained on “Sustainability Reporting – GRI G3 guidelines” by Confederation of Indian Industry (Eastern Region) and CII – ITC
Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Development
• Trained on “Occupational Safety and Health” by Indo-German Safety Council .